Version 0.1.2 of EMC has been released. This release brings a large number of new features, with fixes and some items removed.
More Information: Click to see v0.1.2 Release Information
This release was meant to be more of a maintenance release for the v0.1.1 release, but contains several new features that some people will find beneficial.
- NEW: Campaign Builder – Email – Links button added into Email Editor to allow Opt In / Opt Out / Confirmation / Automation Links to be selected.
- NEW: Campaign Builder – Graph is now scrollable allow you to view large Campaigns that overflow on the page.
- NEW: Contact Record – Tags List – The Maximum Number of Tags to be shown now has extra options: 200, 500, 1000, All Tags.
- NEW: CRM – Reports – Sales – Opportunity Stage History – New Date Range fields allowing you to filter between specific dates.
- NEW: CRM – Reports – Sales – Opportunity Stage History – Options updated to store Last Select Opportunity, Date Range, Owner settings.
- NEW: Developers – Table Explorer – Several table fields now have references and field descriptions.
- NEW: Website – Invoices – New section allowing you to view your Invoices.
- NEW: Website – Changelog – New section allowing you to view the Changelog.
- FIX: Contact Record – Tags List – The Infusionsoft Default Layout was not shortening the Tag Name, hence causing the text to override the category.
- FIX: Merge Contacts – The Swappable Ids feature is now working again.
- FIX: Quick Search – Global items and Integrations now support this page.
- FIX: CRM – Reports – Sales – Opportunity Stage History – Dates were not being formatted to the application account setting.
- FIX: Developers – Table Explorer – Table sorting now does not keep on duplicating the table data.