Version 0.1.1 of EMC has been released. This release brings a large number of new features, with fixes and some items removed.
More Information: Click to see v0.1.1 Release Information
NEW Features / Updates
- NEW: Campaigns Explorer – View your Campaigns in a Tree / Folder view.
- NEW: Campaign Builder – Toolbox Control – Show / Hide the toolbox.
- NEW: Campaign Builder – Send HTTP Post – Contact Testing – Use Contact Records to send test http posts.
- NEW: Campaign Builder – Send HTTP Post – Enlarged Value Fields – See more data in the Value fields.
- NEW: Campaign Builder – Send HTTP Post – Character Count – See the number of characters entered in the Value fields.
- NEW: Contact Record – Duplicate Email Checking – Check if you have duplicate contact records with the same email address.
- NEW: Contact Record – Recent Email History – Embed the Entire History Search with the page.
- NEW: Contact Record – Recent Email History – Template column is now clickable to able to search the template.
- NEW: CRM – Reports – Sales – Opportunity Stage History – New report added into Infusionsoft.
- NEW: CRM – Settings – Action Sets – Linked To field is now clickable allowing you to find the page triggering the Action Set.
- NEW: Integration – Phone – Skype – International Dialling Code Prefix – New option to set the dialling code for Skype Applications.
- NEW: Various – Version Number – At the bottom of the Infusionsoft page, the Version Number is now clickable, which goes to Infusionsoft Releases page.
- NEW: Developers – Email Template Viewer – New developer tool added to view the email templates.
- NEW: Developers – Table Explorer – Additional Table column mappings added.
- NEW: Developers – Saved Searches – Navigation Bar updated to allow searching of the searches.
- NEW: Website – Account Activation Process – This has been improved to make it more easier to access the account and extension.
- NEW: Website – Dashboard Changes – New Support and Releases sections added.
- FIX: Enhanced Drop Downs – The Contact Record – Internal Forms – Fill button now works with the drop down.
- FIX: Contact Record – Orders Tabs – Credit Card Preview – Now showing the card details correctly.
- FIX: Contact Record – General Tab – Tags – Showing x of x – The Tag Layout options now uses and adjust the new subtitle accordingly.
- FIX: Sign In – Your Accounts – Accounts can now be sorted again.
- FIX: Integration – Phone – Click to Call – Filters out Extension Numbers from the main Phone Number.
- FIX: Integration – Avatars – Duplicate Icons – Some pages were showing duplicate avatar icons.
- FIX: Globals – Data Tables – Table Navigation – The Enhanced Bar was intermittently appearing when going through the pages.
Features in EMC maybe removed from time to time due to Infusionsoft application being updated with its own set of changes.
- REMOVED: Contacts – Interactive View – Opportunities Icon – Recent Infusionsoft changes have added this icon in now.
- REMOVED: Quick Search – Automatically show the Search Box – Recent Infusionsoft changes do not require this option anymore.
- REMOVED: Quick Search – Set the Focus when Automatically Shown – Recent Infusionsoft changes do not require this option anymore.
- REMOVED: Orders Options Section – The Invoice Preview link was moved into the Global Links Options, and so no other options are present in Orders.