Version 0.0.8 of the EMC Extension brings some new features, but a lot of bug fixes. It has been a long time in the making due to the fact writing the information in the Knowledge Base took up a large amount of time. Now that is in place, it will make it easier for Users to understand what the Options fully do.
The new features are the following:
- Knowledge Base – The Extension Options are now explained in more detail in the Knowledge Base.
- Contact Record – Tag List Category Grouping – The Tag List in the General Tab has a new layout option that makes it easier reading the Tags.
- Contact Record – Refresh Tags Button – You can now easily refresh the Tags, without having to reload the entire page.
- Gravatar – Other Email Fields – You can now select other Email Fields, or the Custom Fields to create the Avatar Image.
- Marketing Templates – Delete Template Link – You can now delete the Template from the Templates page, although the Option needs to be turned on first to do this.
More information about the release can be found here: https://xtendin.com/releases/v0-0-8/