Following on with the feedback from the previous release, Version 0.0.2 of the EMC Extension was released to the Testers today.
Features in this release are:
- Options – New Navigation Bar added.
- Options – You can now save a list of your Infusionsoft Accounts with the Date Format and API Key they use.
- Options – Each Infusionsoft Account can now have their own set of EMC Options assigned to them.
- Options – CRM Accounts – Now operational to setup your Infusionsoft Accounts.
- Contact Record – Notes – Using the API Key, you can now make the Notes show the Date Created and Full Description.
- Contact Record – Tag List – Options has been added to allow the Tag List in the General Tab to be adjusted in various ways.
- Search Box – You can now control what fields you want to search, and be able to set the default category to search in.
- Tags – A new option to allow a button to be added to the Tags page, giving you a quick way to show All the Number of People assigned to the Tags.
- Merge Contacts – The Contact IDs can be made to be swapped, allow you to merge into higher Contact ID numbers, instead of the default lower ID number.
- Files – You can now preview the file contents, or embed them in the page. Files can also be made to be immediately deleted, or all of them deleted in one go.
- Integration – Gravatar – Gravatar images can now be shown alongside the Contact Record, and in the Tables as well.