Version 0.0.1 of the EMC Extension was released to the Testers today. This is a rebuild of the Chrome Extension with large amount of code transferred from the Firefox Extension.
Some of the features transferred were revised and improved as well.
Features in this initial release are:
- Sign In – Your Accounts – You can sort the order of your Infusionsoft Accounts.
- Sign In – Login / Logout – Automatically Log back into your Infusionsoft Account.
- Sign In – Login Session – Increase your Login Session Time.
- Contact Record – Auto Tabs – You can specify the Tabs to be opened when the Contact Record appears.
- Contact Record – Addresses – Google Maps now appear interactively. In an earlier release, the Maps were just static images.
- Contact Record – Notes – Line Breaks can be applied to the Notes.
- Contact Record – Form Submissions – Hover preview of the submitted forms.
- Contact Record – Recent Email – Hover preview of the sent emails.
- Contact Record – File Box – Hover preview of the files, with options to embed the file contents in the page.
- Company Record – Auto Tabs – You can specify the Tabs to be opened when the Company Record appears.
- Opportunity Record – Auto Tabs – You can specify the Tabs to be opened when the Opportunity Record appears.
- Tags – Search column added to allow you to quickly search the contacts assigned to the Tags.
- Marketing – Templates – Hover preview of the templates.
- Marketing – Automation Links – Option to allow immediate deletion of an automation link.
- Products – Product ID Column can be shown.
- Tables – Navigation Bar to allow easier searching.
- Web Elements – Drop downs can be replaced with searchable drop downs.
- Integration – Phone – Integrate with Skype, or show a prompt with the telephone number.
- Integration – Google Charts – Orders and Referral Partner Reports have the ability to show charts for the data.