Terms and Conditions are Subject to Change
Updated on the 2016-07-01
By accessing the website at http://www.xtendin.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to install the XtendIn Extension. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on XtendIn’s website or the XtendIn Extension;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by XtendIn at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on XtendIn’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. XtendIn makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, XtendIn does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall XtendIn or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on XtendIn’s website, even if XtendIn or a XtendIn authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on XtendIn’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. XtendIn does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. XtendIn may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However XtendIn does not make any commitment to update the materials.
XtendIn has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by XtendIn of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
XtendIn may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
- You are NOT allowed to Resell, Redistribute, Repackage the Extension in any form or manner.
- You are NOT allowed to copy the Extension code and re-use it in your own software.
- You are NOT allowed to Bypass, Hack, Circumnavigate the Licensing functionality.
Problems / Faults / Issues / Bugs
- Due to the complexity of the Extension, it will never be 100% Problem (Bug) Free.
- The Extension is tested to make sure it works in the most used scenarios. There may be some scenarios that the Extension could fail on, which need to be reported so that it can be fixed accordingly.
- The Extension has been tested on a limited amount of Infusionsoft Accounts, which means some features may not work correctly if your Infusionsoft Account has something different about it.
- Infusionsoft issue updates to their software every few months, which means features within the Extension can stop working from time to time. If the issues are spotted or reported, then it will be fixed in a future release.
- If you have a problem, go to the Support menu first to see if any of the sections would help you.
- If you have a private matter to discuss, then please use the Contact Us page instead.
Data Removal Features
- Some of the Extension features can remove data from your Infusionsoft Account. These features are turned off by default to prevent accidental usage. If you do enable these features, then double check that all is okay when using them. The features are tested to make sure all is working as correctly.
- If you do experience unexpected data loss, and require data to be restored, then please contact Infusionsoft Support as they would have a backup of the data.
- If you are in doubt in using the data removal features then make a backup copy of the data from Infusionsoft if possible.
- The Free Trial lasts for 90 days only.
- To use the Free Trial, you need to use the same Email Address that you used when registering for the XtendIn Website Account.
- After the Free Trial is over, the Extension will revert to the Free Version, which has a reduced feature set.
- Paying for a Subscription will enable all the features again.
- Subscription Payments are on a Monthly Basis using the Credit Card that you used when initially paying.
- If you decide to Upgrade or Downgrade your Subscription, the next months payment will be adjusted automatically to take into account the new Subscription Plan Cost. If you were half way through an existing Plan, the Cost will be adjusted to take in the number of Days left before the next payment. The following payments after the next payment date will then be adjusted to reflect your new Subscription Plan.
- If you cancel your Paid Subscription, it will automatically terminate before the next payment date.
- Refunds will generally not be given, but only to specific cases.
- It is recommended that you use the Free Trial for the Extension prior to paying for a subscription.