XtendIn v0.3.9 contains the following updates for Infusionsoft and Intercom.
- Contact Record - Opportunities Tab - Revenue Columns
- Fix: Interface Changes
- Fix: Campaigns - Explorer - Links
- Fix: Integration - Infusionsoft
Contact Record - Opportunities Tab - Revenue Columns
In the Contact Record - Opportunities Tab, you can now add in the following columns to the table.
- Order Revenue
- Monthly Revenue
- Projected Revenue Low
- Projected Revenue High
To see this columns requires an API Connection. The options can be found in "Infusionsoft - CRM - Contact Record - Opportunities Tab".
On August 28, Infusionsoft rolled out several unexpected changes to the Accounts Menu, Contacts, Opportunities, Tags, Campaigns pages.
This lead to several XtendIn features to stop working as expected. This release now fixes the issues.
- Contacts - Integration - Mapbox - Maps Button
- All Tables - Table Enhancements - Refresh Button
- Tags - Show All Number of People Button
- Campaigns - Explorer Button
- Accounts Menu - Searching and Sorting now works again
Campaigns - Explorer - Links
The Explorer feature in the Campaigns page was issuing out the old Campaign Builder Links which do not work anymore.
This release now uses the new Campaign Builder Links.
Integration - Infusionsoft
Intercom rolled out another update which broke the Intercom - Infusionsoft Integration. This release fixes that issue.
It was only a few weeks ago when Intercom rolled out another update which broke the integration.