XtendIn v0.3.5 contains the following updates for XtendIn, All Interfaces, Infusionsoft and Intercom.
- 2017 Redesign: Options Layout
- 2017 Redesign: New Installs / Updates
- 2017 Redesign: Search
- 2017 Redesign: Quick Trial
- Redesigned Layout
- Fix: Sizzle Library Reference
- Contact Record - Button Bar - Internal Form Action
- Account Info - Updates
- Campaign Builder - Email Builder - Details Section
- Integration - PDF - PDFTron - Updates
- Fix: Integration - Maps - Mapbox - Heat Map
- Infusionsoft Application Accounts
- Respond Sidebar - Contact Hover Preview
- All Interfaces
The Options Layout has had a major update with ongoing improvements. In the XtendIn, All Interfaces, Google Mail, Intercom and Xero Interfaces you will notice a new layout being applied. Changes to ActiveCampaign and Infusionsoft Options will come in future releases.
The new layout is to make it easier to navigate and find items. Sections that have loads of options will be broken up into sub-sections, so that you can quickly see them. The Tick icon that use to appear at the top has been removed.
There is a new Overview icon that appears in sections. Clicking on that Icon will give you an Overview and sometimes Use Cases of the features.
New Installs / Updates
When XtendIn is installed from scratch, the Setup Assistant will automatically appear making it easier to start the installation.
If an update has been performed, a new Browser Tab opens with the Release Information being shown. Before an overlay would appear in the current page you were on, which may not always be desirable.
In the XtendIn, All Interfaces, Google Mail, Intercom and Xero Interfaces you will notice a new "Search" section in the sidebar. Also, you will notice a new Search icon in the navigation bar. This gives you the ability to search for items within the current Interface Options.
This feature has come to play due to the ongoing Internationalization work still being done to the Extension. Note, that ActiveCampaign and Infusionsoft cannot be searched yet.
There is a new 7 Day Quick Trial feature for new installations. The difference between this and the 90 Day Trial is that you do not need to register an Account. After the 7 days are over, you will need to register an account to either extend your trial, or purchase a subscription.
In future releases the Licensing will be updated with further changes.
Due to the 2017 Redesign - Options Layout work, the All Interfaces Options have been revised to make it easier finding the options.
Sizzle Library Reference
Although not directly obvious, but XtendIn will output an error message in the Console Log saying about there was an issue with Sizzle. This release fixes that issue.
Contact Record - Button Bar - Internal Form Action
In the Contact Record - Button Bars options, you can now select an "Internal Form" action. When selected, an additional option appears allowing you to enter the name of the Internal Form to open. Once saved, clicking on the Button in the Contact Record will open the Internal Form. This gives you a quick way of accessing a particular Internal Form without having to scroll down the page to select it from the menu.
Account Info - Updates
If you have the option "Infusionsoft - Global - Various - Show Account Details" turned on, you will now see the Infusionsoft Account - Custom Name appear in the Header or Footer. Before it would show to the left the Account Name only.
Campaign Builder - Email Builder - Details Section
There is a new option called "infusionsoft - Marketing - Campaign Builder - Email - Show the Details section when Email Editor loads" that will allow you to show the Details Section each time the Email is being edited. Infusionsoft hides this section if all the information in there is completed, but there is times when a mistake could be made and is not made apparent until broadcast. Note, this option is turned off by default.
Integration - PDF - PDFTron - Updates
Several updates have been made to the PDFTron integration that will improve the stability of things.
- Code changes have been made to improve stability of dealing with large PDFs and Dropbox Latency issues.
- Large PDFs can now be saved, and has been tested up to 188MB. (Note, saving can take time depending on Network / Dropbox speed.)
- New Annotations / Form Fields option called "Save PDF / XFDF By Size" added. This allows you to save the Annotations / Form Fields to either the PDF or the XFDF file depending on the size of the PDF. If a PDF is very large, it may become more appropriate to save the annotations in a separate file. When the option is enabled, you can specify a size in bytes.
- More dialogs will appear in the PDF Viewer when it is initializing, loading, and saving PDF files.
- Changes have been made to deal with Dropbox Latency issues. Although it cannot stop the problem due to Dropbox not always keeping things up-to-date immediately.
- Other bugs and issues were spotted and resolved for this release.
Integration - Maps - Mapbox - Heat Map
A fix has been made to the Mapbox Integration due it not showing the Heat Map properly. The problem stems from a previous XtendIn release which had revised code changes.
Infusionsoft Application Accounts
The Intercom - Infusionsoft API section has been replaced with Infusionsoft Application Accounts now. This new section allows you to specify more than one Infusionsoft Account so that Intercom can search across the Infusionsoft Accounts for a Contact.
When the same Contact appears in more than one Infusionsoft Account you now get shown a list of the Accounts to select from. If the Contact is just in one account, their Contact Details will immediately be shown. You can choose which Infusionsoft Account to view by clicking on the Account in the dropdown.
Respond Sidebar - Contact Hover Preview
If you hover your mouse pointer over the Lead link in the Respond sidebar, you will get a Hover Preview of that record. It gives you a quick look of their details without having to open the record directly.
Tags with HTML Characters
An issue was spotted when Infusionsoft Tag Names contain HTML Characters, eg: < >, it would convert them to escaped characters, eg: < >. This release fixes the issue in which it processes these characters correctly.