Due to the ongoing 2017 Redesign work, this latest release of XtendIn has had some technical “under the bonnet” changes. There is a chance that a feature may not work as expected, or some quirky behavior may occur. If you have any problems, just drop me a message via Contact Us or Facebook.
XtendIn v0.2.6 contains the following updates for XtendIn, Active Campaign, Google Mail and Infusionsoft.
- 2017 Redesign: jQuery Usage Reduction
- 2017 Redesign: Select2 Dropdown
- 2017 Redesign: EMC URL Parameters Rename
- Interface Changes
- Removed Features
- New Contact – Trigger Infusionsoft Campaign
- Contact Notes – Date Columns – Timestamp
- Data Tables – Apply Actions – Add/Remove Tag Selection
- Opportunity Record – Contact Tags Tab
- Opportunity Record – General Tab – Hide Sections
- Tags – Sort Table
- Filebox / Dropbox – CSV File Type
- Button Bar – User Tasks Button
- Developers – Table References Diagram
- Removed: Integration – Charts – Referral Partner Payment Search
- Fix: E-Commerce – Orders – Affiliate Column
- Fix: Opportunity Record – File Box
- Fix: Merge Contacts – IDs not swapping
- Fix: E-Commerce – Merchant Accounts – ID Column
- Fix: Integration – Gravatars.
- Fix: Integration – Phone – Contacts Page
- Fix: Integration – Google Maps – Contact Record