Private Policy are Subject to Change
Updated on the 2016-07-01
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
What Personal Data Is Collected
The following data is collected.
- Email Address – For registration, account and licensing purposes. Communication Emails maybe sent from time to time to the user if their is anything important to mention.
- Credit Card Details – These are collected when paying for a Subscription. Stripe Payment Gateway is used for credit card processing which is done on a secure protocol. No Credit Card data is collected on the website.
XtendIn Data and Communication
The XtendIn Extension will store all the data is uses on the user computer. No data is transmitted back to the website.
The XtendIn Extension will only communicate with the XtendIn website to check the account and license.